Carl winter hat, two versions PDF sewing pattern
The CARL hat is an incredibly quick and easy sew, with just two pieces of fabric and four seams. The pattern comes with two versions - one with pointy tufts and the other with darts that fits much closer to the head.
Skill Level: Beginners and up
Recommended Fabric: Stretchy jersey, sweatshirt, and fleece fabrics
Seam Allowance: The pattern includes 1cm (3/8") seam allowance
Provided with your purchase:
- A Test Print document to help you ensure that you will print your pattern in the proper scale;
- An “eBook”, with step-by-step instructions for sewing your project;
- An “Overview”, which is a snapshot of all the pattern pieces;
- The pattern pieces, in two paper size formats: A4 for our European customers, and US Letter for our North American customers. Simply print the PDF for the paper size you normally use;
- This pattern includes 6 printable individual sizes: 45/47, 47/49, 49/51, 51/53, 53/55 and 55/57 (3mo-14yr)
Required material based on a 1,40 meter (55″) bolt: outside and inside hat 30 cm (11 3/4") each. Optional: 30 cm (12") cord band.
For personal use only, all rights reserved. To sell finished products made using our patterns, contact us for licensing terms.