Emil pullover with hood PDF sewing pattern
EMIL is a warm and practical pullover. The pattern features a seam across the chest, allowing the opportunity to use a contrasting fabric for personalization. Additional options include your choice of a pointed or rounded hood, a pouch pocket, and slits at the sleeve hems. The rough edges are trimmed with bias tape for a sporty finish. The chest can be closed with snaps or buttons as you choose.
Skill Level: Intermediate, or including beginners who are comfortable sewing bias tape.
Recommended Fabric: Fleece or sweatshirt fabrics. Woven fabrics can be used for the hood lining.
Seam Allowance: The pattern includes 1cm (3/8") seam allowance
Provided with your purchase:
- A Test Print document to help you ensure that you will print your pattern in the proper scale;
- An “eBook”, with step-by-step instructions for sewing your project;
- An “Overview”, which is a snapshot of all the pattern pieces;
- The pattern pieces, in two paper size formats: A4 for our European customers, and US Letter for our North American customers. Simply print the PDF for the paper size you normally use.
- You will find instructions how to sew the bias tape within a separate file.
This pattern includes 8 printable individual sizes:
(Please select your country/region-specific size in the following table / For the equivalent EU size, you will find the corresponding fabric consumption in the measurements table)
|International:||Kids M||Kids L||Kids L/XL||Kids XL / Women XS||S||M||M/L||L|
|United Kingdom:||Age 13||Age 14||4||6||8||10||12||14|
|United States:||Junior size 5||Junior size 7||Junior size 9||4||6||8||10||
Required material based on a 1,40 meter (55″) bolt:
|Sizes EU (International):||Fabric Consumption:|
|158 (Kids M)||130,0||51 1/8 "|
|164 (Kids L)||132,0||52 "|
|170 (Kids L/XL)||134,0||52 3/4 "|
|176 (Kids XL)||136,0||53 1/2 "|
|36 (S)||138,0||54 3/8 "|
|38 (M)||140,0||55 1/8 "|
|40 (M/L)||142,0||55 7/8 "|
|42 (L)||144,0||56 3/4 "|
+ Lining: 50 cm (20")
For personal use only, all rights reserved. To sell finished products made using our patterns, contact us for licensing terms.