Gina jersey skirt PDF sewing pattern
The GINA jersey skirt features an elastic waistband and a pretty silhouette.
Skill Level: Beginners and up
Recommended fabric: Stretchy jersey fabrics
Notions: Elastic band
Seam Allowance: The pattern includes 1cm (3/8") seam allowance
Provided with your purchase:
- A Test Print document to help you ensure that you will print your pattern in the proper scale;
- An “eBook”, with step-by-step instructions for sewing your project;
- An “Overview”, which is a snapshot of all the pattern pieces;
- The pattern pieces, in two paper size formats: A4 for our European customers, and US Letter for our North American customers. Simply print the PDF for the paper size you normally use.
- Copy Shop Format A0 (841mm x 1189mm / 33 1/8" x 46 3/4").
This pattern includes 10 printable individual sizes:
(Please select your country/region-specific size in the following table / For the equivalent EU size, you will find the corresponding fabric consumption in the measurements table)
|International:||Kids M||Kids L||Kids L/XL||Kids XL / Women XS||S||M||M/L||L||L/XL||XL|
|United Kingdom:||Age 13||Age 14||4||6||8||10||12||14||16||18|
|United States:||Junior size 5||Junior size 7||Junior size 9||4||6||8||10||12||14||16|
Required material based on a 1,40 meter (55″) bolt: (the skirt is inserted diagonally, hence the slightly higher fabric consumption.)
|Sizes EU (International):||Required material in cm (in ")|
|158 (Kids M)||76,5||30 1/8 ''|
|164 (Kids L)||82,0||32 1/4 ''|
|170 (Kids L/XL)||87,5||34 1/2 ''|
|176 (Kids XL)||93,0||36 5/8 ''|
|36 (S)||98,5||38 3/4 ''|
|38 (M)||104,0||41 ''|
|40 (M/L)||109,0||42 7/8 ''|
|42 (L)||117,5||46 1/4 ''|
|44 (L/XL)||126,0||49 5/8 ''|
|46 (XL)||134,5||53 ''|
For personal use only, all rights reserved. To sell finished products made using our patterns, contact us for licensing terms.