Lisbeth newborn beanie PDF sewing pattern
Our LISBETH hat looks so cute with its knotted strings. The pattern includes optional earflaps to keep baby warm in colder temperatures.
Skill Level: Intermediates
Recommended Fabric: Soft and stretchy jersey fabrics.
Seam Allowance: The pattern includes 1cm (3/8") seam allowance
Provided with your purchase:
- A Test Print document to help you ensure that you will print your pattern in the proper scale;
- An “eBook”, with step-by-step instructions for sewing your project;
- An “Overview”, which is a snapshot of all the pattern pieces;
- Several patterns for the hat in the sizes 35-45 (newborn-6 months).
- The pattern pieces, in two paper size formats: A4 for our European customers, and US Letter for our North American customers. Just print the PDF for the paper size you usually use.
For personal use only, all rights reserved. To sell finished products made using our patterns, contact us for licensing terms.