Mia diaper bag with changing mat PDF sewing pattern
Are you going somewhere requiring only a little luggage, have your little baby with you and will obviously have to change its diaper in between? The MIA pattern is perfect for such occasions. It is very slim, but carries all things you need and even includes a changing mat! Perfect! The great thing about this pattern it that it is so easily sewn! Beginners, you have a new sewing project!
Our eBook instructions are detailed and include clear pictures to help you through this project.
Skill Level: Beginners
Recommended Fabric: Oil Cloth or Quilting Cotton
- Coordinating thread
- Optional: fusible fleece (for thin cotton fabrics)
- Ironing cloth, when processing oil cloth
- Cord or braided band
- 1 button
Seam Allowance: The pattern includes 1cm (3/8") seam allowance
Provided with your purchase:
- An “eBook”, with step-by-step instructions for sewing your project;
- The measurements for the diaper bag;
- For the Outside Bag: One outer side and one inner side. Two fabric pieces with the measurements 29cm (11 3/8”) width and 60cm (23 5/8”) height.
- For the Inside Bag: One outer side and one inner side. Two fabric pieces with the measurements 25cm (10”) width and 25cm (10”) height.
- For the Loop: 10cm (4”) braided band or any other cord band. You can naturally make your own band from fabric
- 1 button for closure
For personal use only, all rights reserved. To sell finished products made using our patterns, contact us for licensing terms.