Mina shorts PDF sewing pattern
The MINA shorts pattern is a must have in your closet. Wear them on hot summer days, on holiday but also wear them at night as pyjama shorts. With or without pockets, these shorts always look great.
Enhance the leg openings with bias tape or decorative piping. You can sew MINA with or without pockets, these shorts always look great.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Recommended fabric: Woven or knit fabrics. This versatile pattern looks great in many different weights - from a light knit for pyjamas all the way to a light sweatshirt fabric for the gym.
Seam Allowance: The pattern includes 1cm (3/8") seam allowance
Provided with your purchase:
- A Test Print document to help you ensure that you will print your pattern in the proper scale;
- An “eBook,” with step-by-step instructions for sewing your project;
- An “Overview,” which is a snapshot of all the pattern pieces;
- The pattern pieces, in two paper size formats: A4 for our European customers, and US Letter for our North American customers. Just print the PDF for the paper size you usually use.
- Copy Shop Format A0 (841mm x 1189mm / 33 1/8" x 46 3/4").
This pattern includes eight individual printable sizes:
(Please select your country/region-specific size in the following table / For the equivalent EU size, you will find the corresponding fabric consumption in the measurements table)
|International:||Kids M||Kids L||Kids L/XL||Kids XL / Women XS||S||M||M/L||L|
|United Kingdom:||Age 13||Age 14||4||6||8||10||12||14|
|United States:||Junior Size 5||Junior Size 7||Junior Size 9||4||6||8||10||
Required material based on a 1,40 meter (55") bolt:
|Sizes EU (International):||Required material in cm and inches|
|158 (Kids M)||47,0||18 1/2 ''|
|164 (Kids L)||51,0||20 1/8 ''|
|170 (Kids L/XL)||55,0||21 5/8 ''|
|176 (Kids XL)||59,0||23 1/4 ''|
|36 (S)||63,0||24 3/4 ''|
|38 (S-M)||67,0||26 3/8 ''|
|40 (M)||71,0||28 ''|
|42 (L)||75,0||29 1/2 ''|
Notions: 3-4 cm (1 1/8"-1 5/8") wide elastic band for the waistband and 200 cm (79") bias tape for the hem.
For personal use only, all rights reserved. To sell finished products made using our patterns, contact us for licensing terms.